We are currently offering Boat and Equipment rentals as well as Boat Rentals with Transportation of Boats for select river trips. WE ARE STILL NOT SHUTTLING CUSTOMERS, so customers will need to set their own shuttle for themselves with 2 cars. Please see the Online Reservations page for all the details and schedule of these offerings.
We will continue to offer DAILY Kayak, Canoe, SUP, and Tube rentals Wednesday through Monday with pick-up times between 9 AM and 3 PM. Please note the following:
- PLEASE CLICK HERE to make a REQUIRED online reservation.
- To preserve social distancing, we have tightly limited reservations in each time slot. If you don’t find available equipment in one time slot, try selecting another time, as the equipment is likely available.
- After reserving equipment online, please sign the online waiver from the link in your confirmation email.
- Please plan to load and unload the equipment yourself as our staff will be practicing social distancing which may limit our usual helpfulness.
- Daily rentals can be returned same-day by 5:30 pm or the following morning between 8 and 9 am.
- We are not able to provide shuttle service for customers at this time.
- CLICK HERE for our tips on local places to go paddling. If you aren’t sure if your car can transport equipment, try renting one of our Stand Up Paddleboards, which can be transported in virtually any vehicle.
We are excited to serve our community with opportunities for outdoor recreation in a responsible way during this challenging time. Our local waters are still here, offering us all an opportunity to connect with Mother Nature’s beauty and calming effects.