***COVID-19 Update: Boat Rentals Available***
Beginning May 16th we will be offering Boat Rentals with Transportation of Boats to facilitate river trips. WE ARE STILL NOT SHUTTLING CUSTOMERS, so customers will need to set their own shuttle for themselves with 2 cars. Please see the Online Reservations page for all the details and schedule of these offerings.
We will continue to offer DAILY and WEEKLY Kayak, Canoe, SUP, and Tube rentals on Saturdays and Sundays with pick-up times between 9 AM and 12:30 PM. Please note the following:
- PLEASE CLICK HERE to make a REQUIRED online reservation.
- To preserve social distancing, we have tightly limited reservations in each time slot. If you don’t find available equipment in one time slot, try selecting another time, as the equipment is likely available.
- After reserving equipment online, please sign the online waiver from the link in your confirmation email.
- Please plan to load and unload the equipment yourself as our staff will be practicing social distancing which may limit our usual helpfulness.
- Daily rentals can be returned same-day or the following morning. Weekly rentals will be due back in the morning of the 7th day of the rental period. Any equipment being rented out within 48 hours of a return will be sanitized by our staff.
- We are not able to provide shuttle service for customers at this time.
- CLICK HERE for our tips on local places to go paddling. If you aren’t sure if your car can transport equipment, try renting one of our Stand Up Paddleboards, which can be transported in virtually any vehicle.
We are excited to serve our community with opportunities for outdoor recreation in a responsible way during this challenging time. Our local waters are still here, offering us all an opportunity to connect with Mother Nature’s beauty and calming effects.